How to find us?

Tel. +371 67 321 519, +371 67 320 919 (Konsulinis skyrius)

If the passport lost of stolen

Created: 2019.10.23 / Updated: 2020.12.18 11:02

If you have lost your identity document, you can report it in one of the following ways:

  1. using the Electronic Services Information System;
  2. upon arrival at any migration branch in Lithuania;
  3. upon arrival at the consular post of the Republic of Lithuania abroad.

If the passport or ID card was lost, damaged or expired, at the consular post of the embassy:

  • Lithuanian travel document can be issued to Lithuanian citizens and current residents of Lithuania.  The document is valid only to come back to Lithuania.
  • Temporary passport can be issued for those who intend to travel further.

Subscribe to our newsletters